The Civil Engineering team at Alan Traynor Consulting provides clients with a highly professional Civil Engineering consultancy service.
Our Civil Team design Foul and Surface water drainage schemes to meet the requirements of current standards for small to large developments. The surface water drainage systems are designed to meet the latest Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems (SUDS) i.e. attenuation storage, soakaways, infiltration trenches, swales, retention ponds, etc and the Greater Dublin Strategic Drainage Study (GDSDS) document.
We also work closely with devlopers, receivers and insurers in the area of unfinished housing estates to bring them to a level which is satisfactory to the Local Authority for them to “Take the Estate in Charge”. This includes topographical surveys, As Constructed Drawings, Snagging, Project Managing of the remedial works and completion of the Taking in Charge application.
Our Civil Engineering services include:
- Preliminary and detailed design of access, roads and services for residential and comercial developments
- Completion of planning applications and Further Information requests from local authorities
- Liaison with local authorities
- Preliminary and detailed design of roads, junctions, retaining walls and culverts
- Sustainable drainage system design(SuDs)
- Topographical surveys
- Preparation of and issuing of tender documents
- Tender assessment and appointment of building contractor
- Site supervision
- Taking in charge of residential & commercial developments